Sunday 22 April 2012

Biography

I am Luigi Galvani, an Italian physiologist who studied science during the romantic era. I was born September 9, 1737 in Bologna. My passion in life was studying theology and medicine at the University of Bologna. Most of my time was spent working in laboratories doing experiments and reading books to further my knowledge. My long and hard days of research and studying paid off because in 1762, I was appointed lecturer of anatomy and surgery at the University of Bologna. I was only partially complete with the hours I spent lecturing at the university. My true love was being a scientist and I took any opportunity I could to be in the laboratory. My latest project I had been working on was studying the effects of electricity on different animals and observing the different ways their muscles reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment